Wednesday, January 25, 2017

#25 Make a blanket for Christian

I was trying to think of what to get Christian for his birthday. There was no way I could get him something as awesome as a vacation like he got me for my birthday. So I thought it needed to be a thoughtful, possibly homemade gift. Christian had asked me a few weeks ago to make him a blanket. I was thinking at the time that I might make him a fun quilt with some old shirts or fabric with his favorite sports teams. Or something. I hadn't really decided yet. But I DID know that I didn't have enough time to make a quilt for his birthday. So I settled on the next best thing.

I made him a snuggie! We talked about snuggies before Christmas and he said he wanted one. I'm not really sure why.

I bought really super soft fabric. Cut it out and sewed it up at my parents house.

(I was going to insert a picture here but I won't. WAY too lazy to take a picture. Sorry!)

I'll still make him a nice blanket or quilt one of these days...

Side note: I tried his on while watching tv on my parents couch and loved it so much I went back to the fabric store and bought fabric for myself. The only problem is that I haven't had the spare time to cut it out and sew it yet. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment