Sunday, September 3, 2017

#3 Go back to Utah

I went on a trip without Christian, with the kids! I only stayed sane because I have awesome kids! 

I was so excited to see my friends and family in Utah, but I was most excited for my kids to experience Temple Square with their cousins! So here is part of the blog post from that trip...

The older boys holding hands to temple square.


The gang


Taking breaks to walk around the flowers.


 Jackson found a wheel. He's good at finding wheels.



Resting on Noah's Ark. Or maybe it was the boat that they used to catch fish?


Playing with shapes.



Reading about the Holy Spirit.


Jackson checking out the Last Supper.


Building trucks and temples with the blocks.


Loving the fountains.


Reflection pool


Beautiful Emma



Cousins at play. They insisted on stopping at all the water pools and fountains. Jackson was disappointed that we couldn't swim in the pools.



Looking at the big temple next to the little temple in the visitors center.



The temple!




The boys in front of the statue of Joseph Smith receiving the Melchizedek priesthood.


You can't go to temple square without taking a picture in front of the Christus.


The most beautiful flowers in Utah.


Jackson was having a hard time toward the end. He wouldn't take a nice selfie with me. I don't blame him...it was a lot of walking.


Selfie with Emma, plus two photobombers.


I hope someday I can take them back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment